Submit a support ticket (Back to top)
Technical FAQs (Back to top)
- You need to update your ETC.
- Remove the Simlink software off the instructor computer.
- Install the newer Simlink software from the ETC (PDF).
- The SimLink software is located on the ETC.
- Use the Web interface using a Windows computer to find it (PDF).
- Connected to the network:
- Click on the update icon (top middle).
- Click on the green update button next to the ETC logo.
- Not Connected to the network:
- Sorry, version five will only work on our Fujitsu Pro+ ETC
- Please contact KbPort about upgrading your ETC.
- Go to www.gaumard.com and download their software to a thumb drive.
- Plug the drive into the ETC.
- Click on the update icon (top middle)
- Click the green update icon next to the Gaumard® logo.
- Unplug the Gaumard® transmitter from the ETC and plug it into the tablet.
- Plug the tablet into your network (network cable from tablet to the wall).
- Make sure the tablet has the correct IP address for your network (talk to IT if you are not sure).
- Start the Monitor program on the Gaumard® monitor computer.
- Click on the V icon (top left).
- Click on Com Setup.
- Click on stop.
- Type the controller IP address (IP address of Tablet)
- Click on Connect.
- When you see the connected green box, everything is ready to go.
Does KbPort offer software that allows me to do this?