Background: The latest version of Firefox (52.0), released March 7, 2017, removes support for Netscape Plugin API (NPAPI) plugins. As a result, ETC customers should enable plugin-free mode for their ETCs to prevent potential issues, by completing the 7-step process listed below.
- Solution: For each ETC,
- 1) Click the Settings icon.
- 2) Select System Settings from the submenu.
- 3) Click to select the “Advanced Settings” tab.
- 4) Click to select “Event Plugins” in the left menu.
- 5) Select “Auto-detect Settings” from the System Default dropdown.
- 6) Click [Save].
- 7) Click the Settings icon → then click to select “Reboot” for changes to take effect.